What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Developing a front-end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications
- Creating servers and working with databases.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimised for mobile phones and responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Influence directly on the way billions of people discover the internet
- Work on such as: Internet Personalization, Content Feed, Real Time Bidding, Video Recommendations, Breaking news notifications and much more
Our Tech Stack:
Server: Java, Spark, Kafka, Node.js, Hadoop, Cassandra, Vertica, MySQL, HDFS, BigQuery, Docker, Linux, Kubernetes, Prometheus, Metrictank, Grafana, Airflow, Redis
What are the skills a good Full-Stack Team Leader needs to have?
- BSc in computer science or equivalent
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Java, Node.js, Python and Ruby.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills and Attention to details.
- Taboola is the world’s leading recommendation platform reaching over 500 million daily active users. We’re growing rapidly, and have recently gone public on the NASDAQ.
- Adam Singolda, Taboola Founder and CEO says; “You can copy anything from another business but you can’t copy a company’s culture.” If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- At Taboola, we pride ourselves in making an impact on how people consume content across the world, a culture of transparency, passion, and a diverse, inclusive and friendly work environment.
- You can get to know us more by visiting our , , and social media channels; , ,