What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Work on Taboola’s recommendations widget – one of the backbone products of the company which stands at the intersection of end-users, publishers and advertisers
- Collaborate with Product, Data and UX team throughout the company to iterate on the design and implementation of our product
- Stay up to date with latest browser API, deep dive into advanced UI / UX such as CSS animations, complex user interaction, A/B Testing at scale, and much more
- Build next-generation experiences used on many well-known websites across the world. Analyze the engagement of millions of users to improve the experiences you create.
- Work in a mini-startup environment where you are involved in every aspect of the product development lifecycle, from design to implementation, testing, deployment, KPI measurements and product iterations.
- Work on a product used by everyone you know, deployed on thousands of websites across the globe with billions of users. In this role, you will directly influence what the web looks like.
Our Tech Stack:
What are the skills a good Frontend Engineer, Vanilla JS (UX) needs to have?
- Experience with of cross browser and multi device support
- Highly proficient in developing UI according to mocks and specs
- Team player, able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and an independent learner.
It would be great if you also have:
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with CSS animations
- Experience working in a Big Data environment and/or A/B testing concepts
- Familiarity with any of the following: Git, Jira, CI/CD, Unit Testing, Selenium (Nightwatch), MySQL, Kusto
- Project Management Skills
- Experience in ReactJS or other client frameworks
- Taboola is the world’s leading recommendation platform reaching over 500 million daily active users. We’re growing rapidly, and have recently gone public on the NASDAQ.
- Adam Singolda, Taboola Founder and CEO says; “You can copy anything from another business but you can’t copy a company’s culture.” If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- At Taboola, we pride ourselves in making an impact on how people consume content across the world, a culture of transparency, passion, and a diverse, inclusive and friendly work environment.
- You can get to know us more by visiting our , , and social media channels; , ,