Playtika is looking for an
Economist to join our rapidly growing team.
- Design the economic systems to drive players to play and enhance their game experience
- Design new features that improve long-term player satisfaction, and provide more monetization opportunities
- Recommend rewards and monetization game features to create an economic system to fulfill player needs
- Collaborate with product owners, marketing managers, UX/UI designers, analytics teams, data scientists, and development teams.
- Manage the economy and pricing of virtual goods; balance between free content vs. paid currency in the game economy
- Balance customer experience and revenue opportunity for in-game currency and virtual goods
- Investigate different macroeconomy models for different segments of users.
- Build and analyze simulations and predictive models to proactively forecast the results of changes to the content
- B.A in Economics OR B.Sc in Industry management
- 2-3 years experience as an economist/ Financial Analyst in a global company
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- A high level of English
- Highly motivated individual
- Initiative and problem solver
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively independently & in a team environment
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to details