What are some of the things you will do on a day-to-day basis?
- Manage the billing and revenue field of the company.
- Responsibility for leading new processes in the field of billing, contracts, controls…
- Monitoring contracts from several revenues streams and recommendation for related accounting treatment
- Be an owner of the Taxes issues in the company.
- Managing a Finance group in Israel (about 4 employees) including Tax Manager.
- Enhancing monthly & quarterly reports and financial controls over revenue reporting
- Responsibility for project management in the field
What are the skills a good Director of Finance needs to have?
- CPA with Big 4 experience
- 7+ years of experience in the tech, finance or fintech industry
- 3+ years of experience as a senior finance manager in a high growth company
- Demonstrated experience in team management.
- US GAAP knowledge. Public company experience as an advantage
- Experience in managing the billing and revenue field of the company.
- Experience in tax management- provisions, transfer pricing models and compliance issues
- Detail-oriented with superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong strategic and results orientation, with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding business objectives as well as the ability to implement best practices
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Excellent English – writing and verbal skills
You can get to know us more by visiting our and social media channels;