Israel, Petah Tikva
Israel, Tel Aviv
Israel, Tel Aviv
You’ll lead our efforts in boosting our tech brand awareness and manage all developer community communications.
• Organize and participate in tech events, creating opportunities for Kaltura’s tech leaders to speak at conferences, events, webinars, meetups, articles, podcasts, etc.
• Engage Kaltura’s developers & leaders for such activities and facilitating our speakers at external and hosted conferences/webinars.
• Motivate, prepare, and guide Kaltura’s tech evangelists and leaders in building their own personal brand.
• Coordinate with Marketing, PR, HR, and Employer Branding Manager to ensure tech brand consistency and prepare our sponsored materials for tech community events.
• Execute R&D tech activities & initiatives, both online and offline, throughout the year, such as Kaltura’s tech academy.
• Create partnerships and collaborate with other tech companies and tech communities, organize events together and take an active part in the high-tech ecosystem.
• Engineering / product degree or relevant previous technical career experience.
• Vast experience launching community initiatives (e.g. meetups, webinars, creating a podcast, launching a tech ambassadors program, creating an event series, writing email newsletters)
• Deep understanding of the developer ecosystem and R&D technologies, architecture, domain expertise, and methodologies.
• The ability to engage developers, speak their language, motivate, prepare and train them in different initiatives.
• Experience in creating content, great interpersonal skills, presentation skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Creativity, resourcefulness, and persistence to drive towards outcomes while navigating a dynamic environment.
• The ability to effectively measure the success and impact of a developer community & events.
• Experience as a technical community manager or dev relations roles - advantage.