Our group develops the IPU – a high-speed cutting-edge SoC for world leading Cloud Service Providers, utilizing configurable hardware design, fast speed IOs and industry leading processors. With this processing power and support of packet processing protocols, Crypto, Compression, Storage and remote data access management, our products are a core ingredient in the Data Centre of the Future.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Developing pre-Silicon functional verification Environments to verify that the system will meet architecture requirements.
- Working closely with the design team throughout the process to verify architecture definitions are feasible.
- Leading complex task forces with the other team members.
- Taking full ownership on the wide range verification flow – including reviews, plans, pass-rate, coverage, etc.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in:
- Pre-si functional verification
- Creating complex verification environments
- SV UVM
- Experience with industry standard design and verification tools and methodologies.
- Experience with Unix-based environments.
- Good communication skills, multitasker and self-motivated to work in a multi-GEO multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to work with multiple customers – both internal and external to the IP teams.
- Basic scripting abilities (Perl/Python).
- Shell scripting and automation.