Cybereason is looking for a rock star Data Analyst with a can-do attitude the loves to get things done, have an high level view and is a detailed oriented person.
What You'll Do:
- Designing , creating and maintaining reports & dashboards, finding creative solutions for a variety of challenges, focus on our growing data requirements.
- Manage multiple data initiatives and projects, discover root causes for data anomalies and generate actionable recommendations.
- Developing and implementing Business Intelligence (BI) tools and reports to enhance Delivery processes to meet goals , KPI’s and support decision-making processes.
- Support Jira and Confluence administration, including managing ongoing R&D jira activities - creating complex projects, workflows, custom fields, dashboards, automations, add - ons and reports.
- Focusing on critical data analysis used to provide productivity insights, identify trends, progress and communicate areas of risk to management.
- Performing requirements gathering, set process workflows, improvement, as well as Identifying where functionality can/cannot meet user requests.
- Presenting actionable and insightful data to management and relevant stakeholders - analyzing the current situation, trends, and options for action going forward
- Conduct training for R&D employees on Jira regarding how to use the tools, new functionality, etc.
- Managing the entire data life cycle of defining infrastructure, modeling, analysis, visualization and communication.
- Working and collaborating with multiple stakeholders to design, execute, measure, and improve our productivity and quality.
- Ongoing investigation and implementation of industry best practices as tools.
What We're Looking For:
- BA/BS in Statistics / Industrial Engineering or other quantitative field / relevant academic degree or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years experience in data preparation and dashboard building
- 2+ years' experience as Jira admin
- Experience in working with BI tools like Looker
- Coding/Scripting experience - advantage
- Prior experience in a development/ R&D environment - Advantage
- Have an in-depth understanding of the delivery processes and workflows.
- A highly analytical person and expert in leveraging data into business insights and decisions.
- Curious, independent and have excellent with problem solving, organizational and great interpersonal skills.
- English - High Level