888 is home to some of the best talents in the industry. We pride ourselves as an employer of choice to over 1,600 ‘8sters’ around the globe.
When joining us, you will enjoy a hybrid work model, combining in-office work with remote work (work from home) during the week
As a DWH DBA you will be responsible for:
- Managing DWH Databases, ETL, and Reports Tools services.
- Managing and Troubleshooting Database and ETL Processes.
- Support the BI teams with their day-to-day dev and QA tasks.
- Working within a high-paced agile environment
This job is for you only if you have:
- At least 3 years of experience as a DWH DBA working on MSSQL .
- Experience working with SSIS ETL tool.
- Independent, Self-learning and have good communication skills.
You may also have:
- Experience working with Snowflake Platform – advantage.
- Experience with Python languish – advantage
- Experience with: SSRS, Business objects & Tableau.
- Experience in messaging platforms (like IBM MQ, RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.)
- Experience in NoSQL databases (Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Redis etc.)
- Experience working in Agile methodology.
- Fluent English.