Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Owning and executing Intern and Student Programs in the US, Asia, and EMEA.
- Presenting in front of a large audience to give direction and guidance.
- Owning the Project Plan for the 3 regions.
- Compiling and tracking critical success indicators for overall Intern Program process performance and health.
- Being receptive to formal and informal intern experience feedback with a mindset to ensure positive experiences
- Soliciting post internship survey and report out materials depository management
- Owning and managing Intern program calendar activities and communications (i.e. Sending welcome emails to new interns onboard, facilitating welcome training sessions, acumen learning series, scheduling intern report outs and calendaring)
- Supporting Intern conversion activities.
The successful candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Quick learner.
- Seeks to make existing things better and improve processes.
- Sharp communication skills.
- Willingness to influence and give guidance.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Minimum Qualifications:
- Student for 1st or 2nd degree in Business administration/ Human resource/ Industrial engineering and management/ logistics or related fields.
- At least 4 semesters left till graduation.
- Availability of minimum 20 working hours per week.
- Excellent English (Speaking; Reading and Writing).
- MS Office - knowledge and full control. (Excel and PowerPoint specifically).
- The candidate must be able to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate ability to function in a highly dynamic environment with minimum business-interruptions.
- Must be able to prioritize, multitask, manage multiple projects at once and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Fast learner and strong proven skills to quickly learn new SWs and execute results.
- Good communication skills with all levels is required.
- Ideas Initiation and self-execution.
- Team-work and good interpersonal skills.
- Customer service approach.
- Positive strong leadership and a can-do attitude.
- Excellent inter-personal communications skills
- Ability to transfer requirements into project scope.
- Event facilitation and ability to engage an audience to help them feel comfortable and welcomed
- Event planning management experience.
- Project Management interests and education.
- Business process documentation and improvement.
Technology and Manufacturing