What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Prepare SEC compliant reporting and accompanying financial statements.
- Provide technical accounting guidance for the group on various accounting issues.
- Manage the quarterly reviews and annual audit process with our auditors.
- Implement new accounting standards across worldwide subsidiaries.
- Manage the monthly and quarterly close
What are the skills a good Controller needs to have?
- CPA with Big 4 Hi Tech department experience- MUST
- At least 5 years of experience in a Hi-Tech industry- MUST
- High technical accounting skills- US-GAAP -an advantage
- Familiar with internal control over financial reporting requirements
- Team player
- Excellent English – written and verbal
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Project managing skills
- Taboola is the world’s leading recommendation platform reaching over 500 million daily active users. We’re growing rapidly, and have recently gone public on the NASDAQ.
- Adam Singolda, Taboola Founder and CEO says; “You can copy anything from another business but you can’t copy a company’s culture.”
If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- At Taboola, we pride ourselves in making an impact on how people consume content across the world, a culture of transparency, passion, and a diverse, inclusive and friendly work environment.
- You can get to know us more by visiting our , , and social media channels; , , and