What are some of the things you will do on a day-to-day basis?
- Drive a timely monthly closing process of revenues on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Responsibility for leading a team and new processes in the field of billing, contracts, controls…
- Monitoring contracts from several revenues streams and recommendation for related accounting treatment
- Responsibility for project management in the field
- Review and oversee subsidiaries compliance with Revenues procedures
- Ensure the Revenues month close is completed accurately and within the monthly close cycle, including the preparation, review of all Revenues reconciliations and key accruals, and analytical review of all related P&L items
- Advise, support and oversee international financial reporting and compliance functions related to Revenues
What are the skills a good Controller Revenues needs to have?
- CPA with Big 4 Hi Tech department experience.
- Graduate from a leading university.
- 3-5 years of experience from an international Hi Tech company (publicly traded- advantage) with multiple subsidiaries- MUST
- High technical accounting skills- US-GAAP an advantage.
- Experience in monitoring billing and revenue field of the company- advantage
- Detail-oriented with superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent English – written and verbal.
- Experience working with global companies.
- High communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Taboola is the world’s leading recommendation platform reaching over 500 million daily active users. We’re growing rapidly, and have recently gone public on the NASDAQ.
- Adam Singolda, Taboola Founder and CEO says; “You can copy anything from another business but you can’t copy a company’s culture.”
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- At Taboola, we pride ourselves in making an impact on how people consume content across the world, a culture of transparency, passion, and a diverse, inclusive and friendly work environment.
- You can get to know us more by visiting our , , and social media channels; , ,