What you’ll do
The System Architect is a senior member of the company’s cybersecurity R&D. The Architect is responsible for defining system requirements and architecture for the company’s products.
Main tasks include:
- Defining system requirements for products and features:
- Bridging the gap between Product Management’s high-level product requirements, the specific problem domain, and the capabilities and constraints of products and technologies
- Writing specification documents that are clear and detailed enough for the development and testing of the product by the R&D team
- Provide technological guidance in his/her areas of expertise for other teams in the company
- Participate in long-term research in new technologies and problem domains
- Provide high-level designs for Proof of Concepts and customer projects
- Support Presales, R&D, and Customer Support with understanding customer/problem-domain related issues, in both presale & support contexts.
What you should have
- Previous experience as a System Architect
- At least 5 years of previous experience as a developer
- Deep understanding of 5G and cloud architectures - advantage
- Excellent understanding of Cloud Networking and Cloud Security
- Good communications skills, both written and oral, in English.
- Graduate/Post Graduate degree in a relevant technological/engineering field
- The ability for self-management, working in a team that spans different countries.
- Network Security - an advantage
- 5G network architecture - an advantage
- K8S\EKS\AKS - an advantage
- Bigdata – an advantage
- SDN, NFV, DPDK, SR-IOV
- Mobile & Fixed service provider networking