As part of your role, You will:
- Design and Develop CI process, automation tools, build system, infrastructure and solutions of the organization
- Maintain and enhance CI/CD/automation tools, processes, and procedures.
- Work closely with product development and validation teams to ensure end-to-end quality.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in software development roles (mid-to-large-scale environments) with aspiration
- Advantage: 3-5 years of SW development or automation or DevOps
- Good knowledge of Linux environment
- knowledge and experience in C\C++ (an advantage)
- Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to collaborate and drive solutions within and outside the team.
- Experience with code repositories (Git)
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug computerized systems
- Familiar with cutting edge tools: Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes (an advantage)
- Excel in a fast-paced, agile environment supporting multiple projects using a wide variety of cutting edge technologies