The Global Business Group at Nova is looking for a Business manager to join a diverse position that will consist of two main domains:
- Will focus on all business, penetration and operational activities at a specific customer/ Territory
- Work closely with the local sales team to initiate and execute the strategy to meet the business objectives.
What will you do as Business Manager?
- Define, design and align on customers and accounts strategy together with the field and territory sales team
- Full accountability for all Nova’s divisional products’ Revenue in the account
- Customize marketing material and present at technical review meetings
- Lead all delivery and operational processes to ensure on time requirements.
- Ensure full alignment and execution with HQ departments on all activities
- Provide and ensure all product needs are addressed by the product management team
- Manage the evaluation of a new tool or major SW release on-site.
- Gather competitive intelligence on competitors and OEM partners.
What will make you succeed in the role?
- 5-8 years of experience in sales of Capital Equipment, Asia experience - advantage
- Experience in working with customers WW in a global company
- Proven experience in leading sales processes, negotiation and building customer relationship
- Proven track record of driving a matrix organization
- Strong sales and business skills and orientation
- Strong execution skills
- Strategic thinking
- Anilities to lead and work with field account team
- Experience in Semiconductor Process/Process Control Capital equipment market - advantage
- Technical academic degree and experience in either in optics, materials or electronics
- Technological & technical background
- Ability to travel