As EMEA & APAC Customer Marketing Manager in JFrog you will...
- Create and build high impact marketing initiatives to increase renewals, referrals, up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Lead, manage and activate customer engagement programs, such as in-person/virtual events, workshops, annual conferences, awards programs, onboarding, and ongoing nurture campaigns
- Help marketing and sales meet business objectives through customer advocacy initiatives
- Build sustainable, and predictable year-round programs driving adoption and ongoing utilization of our platform, working closely with sales, global marketing functions, BI, and product teams
- Analyze, and report campaign performance for ongoing optimization
To be the EMEA & APAC Customer Marketing Manager in JFrog you need...
- Minimum of 3 to 6 years of full-time marketing experience of which, at least 2 years of experience in marketing B2B software subscriptions (SaaS / PaaS / IaaS) in a global environment. B2D experience is preferred
- Great interpersonal skills and history of collaborating successfully with multiple functions (Sales, SDR, Product, etc.) to drive results. Experience from large enterprises is preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to communicate assertively with senior stakeholders
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of the customer marketing efforts
- Familiarity with B2B lead generation funnels, forecasting, and sales processes
- To be an efficient self-starter who excels at running multiple initiatives at once and thrives in fast-paced and demanding environments