What does Success Look Like?
Come join our team and take the lead on some of our most exciting data engineering and analytics projects, including:
- Design and build massive Big Data analytical solutions utilizing graph, machine learning and text mining algorithms.
- Design and build Data infrastructures and tools leveraging Big Data industry standards and cutting edge frameworks
- Work side by side with analysts to extract meaningful and actionable insights from PayPal data.
- Lead analytical projects from inception through research, development and all the way to production on PayPal’s data processing infrastructure
We are Looking for people who are:
- passionate for about technology and for developing robust, scalable, state of the art software systems
- highly motivated, goal driven and have posses a can-do approach
- Innovative, entrepreneurial, team player, great at Ability to multi-tasking, curious and open minded
- B.Sc. in computer sciences/ mathematics or equivalent; or IDF technological unit technology experience
- Proven development experience in Java or/ Scala
- 4+ years' experience building production software systems
- Linux / other *nix - hands-on experience
- Hands on Some experience with different databases solutions (SQL/NOSQL)
- Excellent English (written and verbal)
- Hands on experience with Big Data and Streaming technologies: Hadoop / Spark / ElasticSearch
- Design and architecture experience, as well as knowledge and experience with object oriented design patterns
- Experience working on large-scale application deployments and performance tuning.
- Experience in text mining/machine learning / graph algorithms