We are looking for talented and creative server side programming software engineer. If you prove to be a successful candidate, you will join our development team as a full time staff member supporting our rapidly growing intra-oral scanning business. As part of the team, you will design, create and maintain micro services using cloud technologies in order to break down an existing monolith. You will develop web-based applications and data products such as web-API, web-Services, Cloud Services, data and flow management systems.
In this role, you will…
- Work closely and willingly with other team members.
- Work closely and willingly with members in other teams.
- Take part in all phases of the software development cycle.
- Teach, learn, identify, recommend and implement high-standardized documentation code and features.
- Ability to combine between technological capabilities and personal skills.
- Take part in every software release by helping the team to design the technical solutions and implement them, always pushing for best practices and good design.
- Demonstrate accountability by constantly monitoring our production health and by suggesting ways to raise stability and robustness, improving the user experience.
- Take responsibility for improving our systems and products, making them more predictable and reliable, in the sense of business continuation.
- Work closely with performance testers, DevOps and ITOP’s teams.
In this role, you’ll need …
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- 5 years of experience with databases – SQL\NoSQL
- 5 years of experience with Cloud services, especially AWS
- 2 years of experience with .net core
- 2 years of experience developing micro-services and distributed systems.
- Experience in Web development - Advantage
- Experience with Agile methodology - Advantage
- 5 years of experience in C# - Advantage