Playtika is looking for an
Analytics Director !
we are looking for an individual who is deeply passionate about data-driven decisions & game economy,
transforming data into clear actionable business insights, and who is constantly driving himself/herself and the team towards meeting the next challenge.
If you are a hands-on manager who loves to share his opinions and influence the business, If you feel comfortable in a fast-paced and dynamic online environment, this is most probably the perfect opportunity for you!
- Lead and develop a department who holds two teams:
- Game economy: maintain a balanced game economy that leads the business to meet its targets while creating great UX for our users.
- Business analytics: provide actionable deliverables that are clearly, accurately and thoroughly documented and understood for all the stakeholders in the studio
- Constantly communicate with client stakeholders to provide analytics insights and recommendations, as well as advising on possible strategies for projects
- Carefully monitor the game’s daily KPIs and game economy trends, share your department’s insights/concerns throughout the day
- Manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Minimum of 2 years of analytics or game economy experience in a management level position.
- Demonstrated business analysis leadership and experience in large cross functional enterprise projects
- Extensive Experience in SQL & Tableau
- Knowledge in python, R, SPSS – an advantage
- Experience from a B2C industry. Gaming industry is preferred.
- Experience working with Marketing departments; Experience in loyalty or customer analytics is a huge asset
- Experience in leading and coaching data mining initiatives
- Proven track record of building, developing and growing a team.
- Knowledge and understanding of social gaming on mobile and Facebook, an asset.
- Ability to communicate abstract analytical findings or concepts in simple business language
- Strong business acumen with exceptional numerical and analytical skills and demonstrated ability to develop clear executive-level presentations
- Experience in providing forecast scenario under uncertainty
- Experience in Big Data (an asset)
- Profound knowledge in direct marketing, experimental design, customer analytics, segmentation and modeling
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to work collaboratively, define the problem and identify solutions to resolve it in business and analytical settings
- Ability to think through problems and quickly develop solutions – long-term approach to problem-solving
- Strong organizational and time management skills