MPE (Manufacturing Production Engineering) develops the Test Program which runs on every unit which is manufactured, and is used to specify and productize the unit - determining its attributes and configuration, later to be identified as "Core i7", "Core i5" etc.
What will you do?
- Responsible for ensuring the testability and manufacturability of integrated circuits from the component feasibility stage through production ramp.
- Make significant contributions to design, development and validation of testability circuits.
- Evaluation, development and debug of complex test methods.
- Develops and debugs complex software programs to convert design validation vectors and drive complex test equipment.
- Creates and tests validation and production test hardware solutions.
- Tests, validates, modifies and redesigns circuits to guarantee component margin to specification.
- Analyzes and evaluates component specification versus performance to ensure optimal match of component requirements with production equipment capability with specific emphasis on yield analysis and bin split capability.
- Analyzes early customer returns with emphasis on driving test hole closure activities.
- Creates and applies concepts for optimizing component production relative to both quality and cost constraints.
- Autonomously plans and schedules own daily tasks, develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
What are we looking for?
- BSc MSc Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Strong debug and data analysis skills experience in defining experiments
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a cross functional team
- Knowledge in high volume manufacturing environment is plus Knowledge of IO high speed clock thermal and power circuits technologies and DFTs is a plus Tester based experience is a plus
- Industry experience is plus Silicon process knowledge is a plus