An experienced leader with deep knowledge of digital advertising, you should be skilled at maintaining and growing account management professionals, meeting and exceeding challenging revenue targets, and have a strategic vision for how account management can help our advertisers grow their business. You will work with the EMEA account management leadership and act as the voice for account management.
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Develop and execute strategies that scale the revenue of our business.
- Meet and exceed revenue targets for the IL advertiser team and help ensure that team members are also meeting and exceeding their own target.
- Ensure we are able to creatively and intelligently hit our clients’ KPI’s and extract as much from each opportunity as possible
- Recruit, hire, develop and inspire a world-class account management team, from entry-level to experienced managers
- Attend strategic client meetings to ensure you are leading from the front, and deeply understanding the day to day of AM-client interaction
- Represent the Account Management region at EMEA and global meetings.
- Lead the region review quarterly process, reporting on your team’s revenue, key opportunities and challenges you are facing to present to Taboola’s leadership team
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership, Product, and Business Operations to make sure we’re providing the best service to our clients while adhering to Taboola’s content policies
- Collect, consolidate and channel customer feedback to appropriate channels; collaborate with product, marketing, sales, professional services and business operations teams
- Serve as an escalation point for key customer issues and opportunities
What are the skills a good Advertiser Account Director needs to have?
- An experienced leader with a minimum 7 years total experience in account management, sales or similar commercial function.
- You will have previous experience carrying a revenue quota and will have a demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding these targets.
- Minimum 5 years experience managing, and growing teams (6+ people) including having managed a team consisting of direct and indirect reports in a hyper-growth environment
- You must have experience as a leader, preferably within tech, and have a comprehensive knowledge of the IL digital media landscape, including branding and performance
- Comfortable with analytics platforms, and the ability to use data to tell the story and leverage data to create strategies
- Strong understanding of clients’ businesses, including current and future objectives
- Track record of reaching, and overachieving on KPI’s and revenue targets
- Experience building business cases, working to reach internal consensus, use data strategically
- Experience building out strategies to engage with clients, win new and grow existing client relationships, and documenting processes to template for future
- Exceptional at people development, demonstrating the ability to inspire, develop and get the very best out of team members
- Ability to strategically enhance existing advertisers relationships
- Taboola is the world’s leading recommendation platform reaching over 500 million daily active users. We’re growing rapidly, and have recently gone public on the NASDAQ.
- Adam Singolda, Taboola Founder and CEO says; “You can copy anything from another business but you can’t copy a company’s culture.” If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- At Taboola, we pride ourselves in making an impact on how people consume content across the world, a culture of transparency, passion, and a diverse, inclusive and friendly work environment.
- You can get to know us more by visiting our , , and social media channels; , ,