Playtika is looking for
Customer Success Director
- Develop qualitative and quantitative targets to improve overall customer experience and customer satisfaction by creating business reports and using data-driven insights
- Drive employee engagement and a high-performance culture within the team, ensuring effective performance management, coaching, and development of the team and creating an environment where people can excel through accountability, encouragement and empowerment
- Identify and implement strategic and informational changes in the team to generate efficiencies and drive better customer experiences
- Give our players unique moments that reinforce their connection to the brand and the game and empower our USP.
- Lead a big department located in two different sites. Offshore and in Israel.
- 5+ years of experience building and leading a global customer support/success teams in a world-class B2C company
- Self-starter with a strong sense of urgency and accountability and has excellent focus on attention to detail with the capability to work and make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Self-confident person who is willing to constantly represent the voice of the players in order to improve our decision making processes.
- Fluent English speaker with high written/verbal communication skills - A must
- Results driven, the forward thinking mindset with ability to problem-solving complex issues to drive shared goals and outcomes across internal and external teams
- Proven experience in leading teams through major change and is comfortable that there may not always be a defined plan, path, process or clear expectations
- Strong customer empathy and experience focus
- Being available to travel (offshore)