The mobile gaming industry is competitive and certain roles require a great deal of technical expertise. Playtika is recruiting for a limited number of roles requiring unique skills and experience.
Playtika is looking for a Domain Expert to join the Digital Studio division.
The Digital Studio products are based on cutting-edge AI technology, deep business logic, advanced UI/UX, data visualization, and connectivity to the Playtika Infrastructure platform. These products maximize performance in all studio's business domains: monetization and VIP, economy, analytics, and marketing.
We are looking for a Domain Expert with an innovative mindset, analytic skills, AI understanding, proactive, and great social skills.
In this position, you will be the end-to-end representative in the business for the Digital Studio. You will understand the business needs and work closely with the AI PMs and Data scientists to execute them. In addition, you will analyze the business data, accurate its usage the digital studio, preform UX research and more, to generate the optimal usage in the Digital Studio’s product, create innovation and create the best products for our business units.
- Research AI capabilities & business needs to invent new products ideas & find new opportunities for existing AI products
- Engage with the studios in Playtika to deeply understand their needs, and the potential of AI, conduct user interviews, and solve pain points to reach desired outcomes and create holistic products.
- Connect the studios to the AI field by giving AI lectures & workshops
- Implement our product in the studios & preform UX research to improve them
- Professional domain leader with a “can do” approach to tackle advanced challenges
- Define and analyze the studios data using SQL & Tableau to research new use cases opportunities & demonstrate the success of our products.
- Work closely with AI Product Managers, Data Scientists , Business analysts, Game economists, UI/UX, and more to improve our products and create new ones.
- At least one year of experience in Product/Project Management within an AI environment
- Experience with SQL – must
- Experience with Tableau - advantage
- Proactive, highly motivated, has excellent communications skills, and takes full ownership of projects
- People’s person, who is an excellent listener with the ability to build credibility and relationships with business units across functions in Playtika
- A great communicator who is able to clearly convey messages in written and oral form (in English)
- Highly inventive thinker that will provide insightful, innovative solutions to any problem
- Fast, self-learner who can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at speed.
- Mover & shaker, who adapts well to a dynamic and rapidly changing environment