Our goal is to build and maintain a scalable, fault-tolerant, high-load, distributed system.
Requirements and Skills:
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer
- Solid Experience in building CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins or GitLab CI/CD
- In-depth understanding of CI/CD concepts in Cloud environments
- Experience with any of Cloud Platforms (AWS / GCP / Azure) and basic cloud components such as EC2, S3, KMS, SES, Aurora, Security Groups, IAMRoles, SQS, SNS, etc.
- High level of understanding and able to code Ansible roles
- Good understanding and ability to manage and append Networking on cloud and cloud topology
- Background in coding languages - Python, PowerShell, C/C++/C#
- Experience with REST APIs and using Postman
- Familiarity with Cloud monitoring tools such as Prometheus (Server Side), Graphana (UI), DataDog, ELK (Elastic Log Kibana)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools such as Ansible, Terraform - advantage
- Experience in IT infrastructure related components, technologies, and protocols: Active Directory, Radius, PKI - advantage