In this position, you will design and implement scalable systems that will keep Wiz running smoothly and support our significant business growth. You will join an innovative, high-performance team and work with cutting-edge technologies in a dynamic and agile environment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Take an active part of all DevOps areas: Wiz’s infrastructure and cloud environment, tools, services and up-time.
- Be part of our product’s architectural and infrastructure design, examine and implement new cloud technologies, and open-source tools to improve the delivery and availability of the product.
- Plan and push forward the growth and scale of data capacity for various products.
- Be responsible for the smooth production-grade execution of provided solutions.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 4 years of experience as a DevOps engineer on a high-scale distributed system, working in a Linux environment.
- Proven hands-on experience with containerized environments and microservices; Docker and Kubernetes - a must
- Extensive experience with working in a multi-cloud environment
- The mindset and approach for automating away from manual efforts
- In-depth knowledge of build/release systems, CI/CD pipelines.
- Scripting/programming skills with Python/Bash/Go.
- An innovative approach, with the ability to quickly learn technologies
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability