With applications in mobile, machine learning, Internet of Things, automotive, security, and embedded devices, your ideas will make a difference and you will have the opportunity to lead, challenge the norm and ultimately change the world of media processing.
Education & Qualifications
B.A or B.Sc from a known institute. Essential Skills & Experience
- Experience of embedded software development for a commercial organization.
- Expert knowledge of C/C++.
- Strong understanding of computer architecture (CPU, Memory, MMU Cache, etc.)
- Proficiency in problem solving and debugging skills.
- Experience of performance analysis, software optimisation and instrumentation.
- Willingness and ability to contribute to process improvement initiatives.
- Practical, organized and analytical approach to work.
We not I
- Knowledge of graphics fundamentals, e.g.: GPU graphics pipeline and shaders.
- Experience in 2D/3D graphics technology and standards such as Vulkan, OpenGL, OpenGL ES or Direct3D.
- Experience with Linux/Android development environments.
Passion for progress
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is crucial, share it
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t (what does collaborate)
Be your brilliant self
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly