המקום בו המומחים והחברות הטובות ביותר נפגשים
What You'll Do
You'll develop Core Software technologies at the heart of tomorrow's leading infrastructure solutions, tackling the entire range of challenges from user-facing API-s, through high-level algorithms, all the way down to firmware. develops breakthrough next-generation silicon products.
In this role, you will:
• Design and develop software driving the world's most complex infrastructures
• Gain intimate knowledge of world-class silicon and programming models
• Work with architecture and design teams to define the next generation of ASIC products being developed
Who You'll Work With
You'll be joining
You'll be part of our group driving our game changing next generation network devices - . Our unique team works in a startup atmosphere inside a stable and leading corporate.
Our R&D center is very unique - hosting all silicon HW and SW development disciplines inside one site.
Our devices are designed to be universally adaptable across service providers and web-scale markets, designed for fixed and modular platforms. Our devices deliver high speed without sacrificing programmability, buffering, power efficiency, scale or feature flexibility.
Who You Are
"Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life."
Work is amazing when you work with amazing people.
• Have a cheerful, positive attitude
• Are a brilliant software/electrical engineer, regardless of previous experience
• Can quickly ramp on multiple, interdisciplinary domains
• Love tackling complex problems
• Have a B.Sc or higher, Cum Laude (GPA 85+) from the Technion, TAU, HUJI or BGU, or are highly recommended by a Cisco employee.