EY Technology supports our technology needs through three business units:
- Client Technology (CT) - focuses on developing new technology services for our clients. It enables EY to identify new technology-based opportunities faster and pursue those opportunities more rapidly.
- Enterprise Workplace Technology (EWT) – EWT supports our Core Business Services functions and will deliver fit-for-purpose technology infrastructure at the cheapest possible cost for quality services. EWT will also support our internal technology needs by focusing on a better user experience.
- Information Security (Info Sec) - Info Sec prevents, detects, responds and mitigates cyber-risk, protecting EY and client data, and our information management systems.
Your key responsibilities
- You are responsible to provide leadership, functional knowledge and configuration skills to build EY Proprietary applications in the CT SAP Innovation Area with SAP Cloud Technology (SAP BTP) especially for SAP Industry Cloud.
- Responsible to design the architectural roadmap for the CT SAP Cloud Solutions, implement architectural guardrails and cornerstones to guarantee a high level of product quality and supportability.
- Responsible to deliver in the Agile process as part of a stable team
- You are also expected to engage with partners and service providers to clarify any open technical questions, reporting to the EY CT SAP Innovation, Strategy and Architecture function.
Skills and attributes for success
- Ideally, a Person with 10+ year of experience in SAP S/4 HANA and SAP Industry Cloud having expertise in E2E Implementations, Rollout, Upgrade and Support Projects in SAP ECC and SAP S/4HANA. Minimum three E2E Implementation experience is required. You will also be:
- A team player with strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Constantly updating yourself about new offerings from SAP as well as market conditions
- A winning personality and the ability to become a trusted advisor to the stakeholders
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Experience in requirements gathering, User Story creation and grooming, blueprint preparation, system configuration, testing, cutover, Go-live and operations.
- Knowledge on SAP Best Practices in SAP BRIM with technical implementation experience, Functional and configuration knowledge of SAP BRIM Processes
- Understand the Functional requirements of various SAP modules, SAP Customer Financial Management Solutions and SAP Master Data
- Thorough understanding and hands-on experience on SAP Industry Cloud solutions and SAP BTP.
- Education: Computer Science / Financial Economics preferred
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Knowledge of SAP technologies for both On-Prem and Cloud offerings from SAP
- Understanding of application integration potential across SAP offerings
- Knowledge of SAP Industry Solutions
- Education in business management will be helpful
What we look for
- Strong teamwork, work ethic, product mindset, client centricity and a relentless commitment to EY values.
What we offer
As part of this role, you'll work in a highly integrated, global team with the opportunity and tools to grow, develop and drive your career forward. Here, you can combine global opportunity with flexible working. The EY benefits package goes above and beyond too, focusing on your physical, emotional, financial and social well-being. Your recruiter can talk to you about the benefits available in your country. Here’s a snapshot of what we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.