Key Areas of Responsibility
- Execution of Regional AOP.
- Quarterly achievement of AOP for key business measurement (Orders and Revenue)
- Execution of Global STRAP initiatives at regional level, including identified regional break through initiatives (BTI’s).
- Engagement with the relevant business functions within HPS
- Engagement with key client accounts and net promotion from project delivery.
- Participation in Town Halls, Recognitions nominations, regional activities participation
- Supporting the development of portfolio business plans, pipeline growth tracking, sales enablers and marketing engagement, and demand generation.
- Contribute to a safe working environment for all teams in the region 8. Other: Any other Pacific Region activities and agreed G&O’s
Bachelor’s in Engineering/Technology
- Minimum 2 years portfolio experience
- Minimum 2 years relevant industry experience
Professional Skills / Knowledge
- Good technical skills are required for portfolio area
- Able to work as a team member and capable of interfacing and working with a wide range of personalities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Good problem analysis skills including for problem solving
- Good technical writing skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- JOB ID: req387860
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 25 Rowe Avenue, Rivervale,Perth,WESTERN AUSTRALIA,6103,Australia