How You'll Make An Impact
Helping each team to take decision based on data by:
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets to drive actionable insights
- Define and implement KPIs across different teams
- Accompany product features from tech design to feature performance
- Translate product/business requirements to analytical logics, and create a very clear visualization which "tells the story" using a BI tool or other platform.
What we'd love to see
- 4+ years of experience as a Data Analyst
- SQL at a high level is mandatory
- An ability to understand complex ideas and simplify it to relevant stakeholders, strong analytical skills
- Team player, effective interpersonal skills and good vibes. Manage relationships with key partners across different functions, ability to work independently
- Experience in fast-paced, high-intensity work environment
- B.S in one of the following: Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, or a related field.
- Experience in BI tools such as Tableau, Redash or similar
- Experience in data modeling, ETL development, and data warehousing
- Experience in Python - an advantage