Artlist consists of 3 products:
- , a royalty-free music, stock footage platform and SFX platform
- , an all-in-one marketplace for creators that offers video templates, presets, music, SFX, stock footage, motion graphics and stock photos
- , a cutting-edge video, VFX and image editing software
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies and go-to-market plans of our new features and products. You will work closely with the product development team to understand the features and benefits of our products and will be responsible for positioning them in the market. You will also collaborate with various teams to optimize and improve user journey and to drive product launches
Wake up to this:
- Analyze, package and optimize user journey from first exposure and into life cycle while constantly suggesting ways to improve KPIs.
- Develop go-to-market plans for new and existing products and features.
- Lead cross-functional execution and planning to support product launches and scaled adoption efforts.
- Collaborate with the product team to understand the features and benefits of our products and to develop messaging and positioning.
- Research and understand the competitive landscape, target audience and personas to correctly position the offering in the context of our USPs.
- Analyze product performance and customer feedback using A/B testing, interviews and other tools to inform product roadmap and marketing efforts.
- Communicate the vision and value of Artist Business and develop the messaging and marketing tools that facilitate the process.
- Collaborate with various teams, including content marketing, design, UA, data and sales to drive product awareness and adoption.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Marketing Manager or similar experience in Saas /B2C companies.
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing go-to-market plans.
- Experience with project management and the ability to juggle multiple projects at once.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to inform decisions.
- Familiarity with data system concepts, databases, BI, A/B testing and market research.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in working with internal interfaces: marketing, product, design, customer service and sales.