Comprehensive Procure to Pay and Order to Cash process knowledge coupled with access to data places us in a unique position, with the ability to map end to end process, provide significant analytical insights, suggest process standardization & automation, and most importantly identify financial leakages within these functions.
Constant innovation and improvising audit strategies to meet QoQ Financial goals keeps an Asset Recovery professional looking for greenfield projects and new initiatives every Quarter.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provides moderately complex financial analysis that is either transactional or analytical for a financial function or a business.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with business leaders to actively ensure financial analysis needs are met.
- Handles more complex business issues.
- Provides analytics to business initiatives.
- Develops a deeper understanding of HP's financial processes and a detailed knowledge of the business.
Functional & Analytics
- Apply in-depth knowledge of finance organizational structures, supply chain models, operating models, and processes to analyse, assess and improve the BU’s finance functions and drive bottom line impact
- Leverage understanding of HP Inc manufacturing, procurement, and sales models to identify potential risk and mitigation
- Build analytical or statistical modelling to zero in opportunities to unearth process failures and financial leakages
- Align recovery and team objectives with the company’s goals
- Develop strategic reports to provide predicative analytics that allow our leaders to augment business decisions.
- Define and deploy end-to-end automation solutions that improve the BU’s ability to optimize reporting strategies and processes.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement and proactively identify opportunities for process enhancements and cost reduction
- Build analytical hypothesis catering to specific HP business models and processes
- Conceptualizing cost reduction initiatives, deploying spend analytics, contract analytics, category profiling and opportunity identification, cost modelling & financial analysis, risk analysis and supplier performance assessment.
Stakeholder & Program Management (Internal & External Recovery Engagements)
- Lead/participate in complex negotiations with suppliers/partners to recoup identified lost profits
- Good understanding of accounting processes and principles.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Good communication skills.
- Good teamwork skills.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
- Typically 10+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
- Typically experienced in more than one finance function
united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.