We have opportunities for Senior Business Analysts with 5+ years’ experience.
If you have a keen interest in technology as well as intellectual curiosity and energy, then Technology Consulting could be exactly the right place for you.
Your key responsibilities
As a Business Analyst, you will work with our clients to understand business goals and priorities, and to work with functional teams to formulate solutions to meet these goals. You will build valuable relationships with our clients through demonstrating exceptional delivery. You’ll also have the responsibility to help grow and win new business by contributing to proposals and client presentations. You will also get to draw on your skills and experience, creating innovative insights for clients looking to develop their change agenda to deliver value and improve their operations.
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Eager to build valued relationships with both our clients and your peers across EY
- Strong drive to excel professionally, and to guide and motivate others
- Strives to identify new opportunities and helping create proposals to help solve our client’s most complex problems
- Passion for developing people through effectively coaching and mentoring more junior members of staff
- A continued ambition to further develop and learn, fostering an interest in innovative technologies
To qualify for the role you must have
- At least 5 years within a consulting firm, industry or government organisation
- A strong academic record including a third level degree, preferably in a business-related area
- Experience in one or more of our focus industries including Utilities, Financial Services and Public Sector
- Experience operating in a fast paced, multi-vendor environment
- Experience in business development such as client relationship management and proposal support
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience gathering, defining and documenting business and solution requirements for the enhancement, replacement, or introduction of IT systems
- Experience analysing systems and procedures, process design and modelling, and documenting ‘As is’ and ‘To be’ assessments for a Target Operating Model
- Experience in Waterfall and Agile methodologies, including the creation of User Stories or Use Cases and working closely with a Product Owner
- Experience conducting workshops and interviews
- Experience with Stakeholder Management and working collaboratively with Development and Testing teams to deliver high quality solutions that meet client and user business needs
- Experience in the delivery of large-scale business/technology programmes and ideally in ERP or CRM implementations (Oracle, MS Dynamics, SAP)
- Experience completing Business Architecture reviews and defining Business Architecture strategy
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritise shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator and a confident leader equipped with a genuine passion for technology and making things happen in a dynamic organisation. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
- Success as defined by you:We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Continuous learning:personalised career development including coaching, experiences and formal learning so you’ll develop the mindset and skills you’ll need to thrive in the future.
- Diverse and inclusive culture:You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes the following:
- Competitive market salary
- Flexible, Hybrid working environment between the EY Office, client-site and home
- Free gym membership
- Free WebDoctor access
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme & wellbeing support
- Monthly webinars on a range of physical and mental health topics
- Pension contribution scheme
- Discounted health insurance
- Holiday purchase programme (buy up to 5 extra days per year)
- Family leave including maternity, adoption, surrogacy, paternity, and shared parental leave
- Carer's leave. Time off work when you need it most.
- Discretionary sick leave
- 2 charity days per year
- 5 learning days
- Referral programme
- Travel pass scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Obtain a free Tech MBA, Masters in Sustainability or Masters in Business Analytics while working with EY through Hult International Business School
Your experience in EY will also include: the freedom and autonomy you’ll have in the role; the feedback you will receive that you can learn from to achieve mastery at something; opportunities for personal growth and career advancement; or who and how you will be connected to others.
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.