Finding the best job has never been easier
• Be a catalyst to deliver truly disruptive products that are growing rapidly
• Define, build, own, and run services in high growth environments
• Solve unique and first-order problems in massive-scale areas such as compute services, DynamoDB/NoSQL databases, Glacier, S3 data lakes and many other AWS Services
• Learn how to build and operate distributed systems at massive scale
• Build and influence the tools and utilities that are part of the AWS fleet running our internal servicesWork/Life HarmonyMentorship & Career Growth
• Hands-on experience in Linux or UNIX Systems Administration
• Hands-on experience supporting procedures and methodology in an enterprise environment
• Understanding of networking basics
• Ability to participate in an on-call rotation
• Bachelor’s Degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science or related field, or relevant work experience
• Experience using BASH, or other modern scripting language
• Knowledge of TCP/IP networks and architecture
• Knowledge of configuration management systems such as: Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or related systems.
• Excellent problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail
• Experience managing large server fleetsOur inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best results for our customers. If you have a disability and need an adjustment during the application and hiring process, including support for the interview or onboarding process, please contact the Applicant-Candidate Accommodation Team (ACAT), Monday through Friday from 7:00 am GMT - 4:00 pm GMT. If calling directly from the United Kingdom, please dial +44 800 086 9884 (tel:+448000869884). If calling from Ireland, please dial +353 1800 851 489 (tel:+3531800851489).