Cisco Collaboration helps people to achieve extraordinary things. Delivering simple, magical and open collaboration experience is more important to businesses than ever before and Cisco's Collaboration solution portfolio exactly aligns technology to meet our customer's key business priorities.
We are now looking for a high performing sales professional to join a dynamic team driving growth and adoption of Cisco Collaboration solutions in the Thailand. You will be leading the move to cloud Collaboration and “As s service models” in Thailand as part of the dynamic Collaboration Product Sales Specialist (PSS) in South East Asia. You will love being part Cisco, the 1# Workplace in the world and the team that shows up every day to help our customers thrive in the new normal.
What You’ll Do
- Be a key member of the Cisco Collaboration sales team reporting to the Head of Cisco Collaboration Sales in South East Asia.
- Spearhead and lead the transition to cloud empowered collaboration in his/her territory.
- Own and exceed sales target for the Cisco Collaboration business in his/her territory.
- Create, forecast and be accountable for bookings/pipeline growth of the Cisco Collaboration business in his/her territory.
- Develop and implement go-to-market plans to accelerate the growth of Cisco Collaboration in his/her territory.
- Provide subject matter expertise for and work closely with the generalist Cisco sales & channels teams in the region
- Work with Cisco Collaboration Marketing and Commercial teams to drive campaigns and programs to generate incremental bookings and pipeline
- Capture and feedback solutions requirements suitable for his/her territory.
- Ensure our customers exceed their expectations when adopting Cisco Collaboration.
Who You Are
- Minimum 5 years experience in IT or applications sales.
- Strong working knowledge of Software as a Service and Cloud sales motion
- Passionate about helping companies make a difference by changing the way they work through powerful collaboration experiences
- Understand and can articulate how collaboration powers business growth, innovation and productivity
- Understand and can articulate how exceptional end user experiences drive usage and adoption of collaboration solutions
- Strong working knowledge of Software as a Service and Cloud
- Good communication, presentation and written skills in English
- A history of meeting or exceeding business objectives and revenue targets
- Strong business and industry network and knowledge of the Thailand Collaboration market
- Suitable technology or business university degree qualification preferred
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!