What are our requirements?
- We are hiring someone with 10 + years of experience, preferably in a router/switch company.
- Should be high energy
- Meticulous and detail oriented
- Focus on quality and process
- Should have led a packet forwarding team
- Should be technically sound in one or more of these PFE areas – L3/L3/MPLS/EVPN/CoS/ACL.
- Broadcom experience would be a big PLUS.
- We are in search of someone who has good knowledge of Router/Switch architecture.
- Your prior work experience in any one of the domains is helpful
- IP, MPLS, Bridging, OAM, L2/L3 forwarding, VPLS, Multicast, QOS, L2VPN, L3VPN, Filters, etc
- Understanding of system architecture for network processor based products
- Experience in design/development of forwarding software
- Prior experience with Broadcom ASICS like Qumran/Jericho is helpful
- Your experience in trouble-shooting problems in actual customer network deployments or in complex lab topologies will be helpful.
- Do you have strong Coding and debugging skills with extensive experience in core file analysis?
- A deep understanding of concepts related to computer architecture, data structures and programming practices is desirable.
- A Bachelor/Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
Which group you will be a part of?
The foundation of Converged Super core® architecture, providing optical transport integration, and elegant deployment is delivered from our engineers. The only fully converged router that tightly integrates IP/MPLS with optical transport needs future brains to innovate.
The line of virtualized platforms built from our team are full-featured, carrier-grade routers ideal for NFV environments, rapid service introduction, and cost-effective service scale-out.
- 7 out of 8 of the world’s largest stock exchanges run on JUNIPER
- 86 % of all mobile traffic runs across JUNIPER Routers, Switches and Firewalls
- Top 130 Services providers in the world run JUNIPER
- Fortune 100 companies rely on JUNIPER
Juniper is an Equal Opportunity workplace and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristic. All employment decisions are made on the basis of individual qualifications, merit, and business need.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.