Broadband Networking industry has changed a great deal in last few years both in terms of kind of services it supports and also in terms of scale of subscribers, features and elasticity. We are a winning team at Juniper that is making a big positive difference to the industry by defining new benchmarks winning customers and taking market share. This team is involved in Designing & Implementing solutions/features for Juniper’s cutting-edge subscriber services product line.
Does working in such a winning team excite you? Do you have experience in developing software for routers and switches? If you have and are excited to be part of a team of engineers who look forward to building the next generation broadband infrastructure, then we want to speak with you.
This team also has patents to its credit and has authored draft standards in IETF.
- 12+ years of experience in networking product companies.
- Strong C / C++ programming skills in any Unix environment.
- Strong data structure & algorithm.
- Strong Designing and Architecture knowledge and should be able to contribute well.
- Very Good Knowledge of Design Patterns and Architectural Patterns.
- Hands on experience in any one subscriber access models using PPP / DHCP / L2TP /PPP/ AAA, or Infrastructure for complex network element.
- Experience in development of IPv4 or IPv6 technologies.
- Able to take strong ownership of the work assigned and deliver results in spite of various constraints (on features and defects) and deliver on time with good quality.
- Able to mentor and guide technically various other juniors in the team.
- A quick learner who can adapt to the team and various stakeholders.
- Having exposure to high available complex networking or telecom systems.
- Experience in debugging complex issues including but not limited to scaling and performance issues, memoryleaks and memory corruption and kernel.
- Be capable of independently owning the designated area- from functional definition to design to implementation and supporting customers when needed.
- Analyze and solve complex issues by coordinating solutions keeping in mind various trade-offs (memory, time, maintainability etc) in context of complex, scalable and highly available system.
- In-depth analysis and fixing of technical problems reported by customers and system test.